Sunday 27 March 2011

competition time

Yes thats right i have hit the 200 mark!!!
To celebrate i am launching a competition.
To enter this you must comment on this post and share it on your facebook page.
Your comment on this blog post has to be why you love my work and what you would most like to win. 
I will then pick the best entry, and that person will win an item of their choice!
One entry per person please.
The competition will close at 9am next sunday.
So please share the love and good luck


Vikki xxx

1 comment:

  1. Heyhey Vikki,
    First of all I love your work because its so individual. It suits me down to the ground and I can guarantee that if I really like something and order it it will be made personal to me and no one else will have one like it.
    I would REALLY love to win a Hungry Caterpillar apron because I think they are awesome, and LOVE the fabric :)
    And I am moving to a bigger house soon so this would look gorgeous even when im not wearing it, hanging up in my new kitchen :)
    Good luck hun with getting more likes :)
    C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
thanks for reading and leaving a comment
vikki