Monday 14 March 2011

Good Morning.....um.......the internet?

Good morning.
Its beautiful here today in lincolnshire and i am happy, Bar the fact i have to go to college today. I have new labels coming soon to put on all of my things.(things i make). And i have some orders on the books!   I have spent the weekend woking with some beautiful farbric, i will post pictures and have made two beautiful bags. I am very impressed with my backpack and also handbag, Eww thin the cat has the runs as i have just heard him, um well squitting for better words. Nice!
I do hope you are not eating your breakfast while reading this i can tell you the smell is awfull. So that is next on my list of things to do, Yum!
Thankyou for reading and please tell your friends to follow me and my pretty things
Love
Made By Vikki xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
thanks for reading and leaving a comment
vikki